Covid-19 Vaccine/Testing through Skippack Pharmacy
You are looking for either a vaccine or COVID testing and you’ve come to the right place, we’re here to help you. Please view respective links below & click on the hyperlink to schedule your appointment accordingly.
Skippack Pharmacy is now offering COVID-19 testing. We have Rapid Tests (antigen) and PCR Tests (molecular) available. Same day appointments are available but you MUST fill out an appointment online (No Walk-Ins)
What kind of test is it? Self-Performed NASAL SWAB – Click Here for Info [for young children, parents can perform the test]
COVID-19 Rapid Test: You will receive your results within 60 minutes. The cost of the Rapid Test is $50.00 (discounted from $99). We cannot bill your insurance for this but you may try to submit to your insurance company after.
PCR Test: You will receive your results within 24-36 hours. If symptomatic or in contact with someone who is positive, the cost of the test is $0. The PCR test fully covered by insurance or CARES Act (if you do not have insurance). Lab results are emailed to you directly from our partner lab.
Johnson & Johnson Vaccine
1 dose only (currently no booster doses are approved) https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/JandJVaccine
First 1st Dose Vaccine Appointments (Pfizer or Moderna)
- Week of October 11, 2021 at Skippack Pharmacy: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/week-of-10-11-2021-1stDose
- Week of October 18, 2021 at Skippack Pharmacy: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/week-of-10-18-2021-1stDose
- Week of October 25, 2021 at Skippack Pharmacy: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/week-of-10-25-2021-1stDose
Second 2nd Dose Vaccine Appointments (Pfizer or Moderna)
- Week of October 11, 2021 at Skippack Pharmacy: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/week-of-10-11-2021-2ndDose
- Week of October 18, 2021 at Skippack Pharmacy: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/week-of-10-18-2021-2ndDose
- Week of October 25, 2021 at Skippack Pharmacy: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/week-of-10-25-2021-2ndDose
Third Dose 3rd Vaccine Appointments (Pfizer ONLY)
Who is Eligible? (if you have received your 2nd dose of Pfizer Vaccine MORE THAN 6 months ago & fall within the eligibility guidelines below) please click a link below to schedule your booster appointment.
Guidelines for Pfizer 3rd Dose: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html
- Week of October 11, 2021 at Skippack Pharmacy: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/week-of-10-11-2021-3rdDosePfizer
- Week of October 18, 2021 at Skippack Pharmacy: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/week-of-10-18-2021-3rdDosePfizer
- Week of October 25, 2021 at Skippack Pharmacy: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/week-of-10-25-2021-3rdDosePfizer
Third Dose 3rd Vaccine Appointments (Moderna ONLY for IMMUNOCOMPROMISED)
Guidelines for Moderna 3rd Dose: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/immuno.html
- Week of October 11, 2021 at Skippack Pharmacy: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/week-of-10-11-2021-3rdDoseModerna
- Week of October 18, 2021 at Skippack Pharmacy: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/week-of-10-18-2021-3rdDoseModerna
- Week of October 25, 2021 at Skippack Pharmacy: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/week-of-10-25-2021-3rdDoseModerna
5-11 Year Old INTEREST Form
Currently under review by the FDA but if interested in receiving notifications when the vaccine becomes approved, please fill out the link below: https://hipaa.jotform.com/SkippackPharmacy/COVIDvaxInterestForm-5-11
Homebound Vaccine (1st, 2nd, or 3rd Dose):
If you are requesting for a homebound vaccine for yourself or a family member or loved one, please utilize this link (once this information is filled out, a member of our team will be in touch with you with more details to arrange a date/time for our team to come out to you)
At Skippack Pharmacy, I am not just the next person in line. Going to the pharmacy was always a hassle for me after work but I look forward to my visits at Skippack Pharm! The smiles the staff have on their faces and just the fact that they ask you about your day and are genuinely concerned about your health is commendable. I have never been to a pharmacy that actually asks you "how is everything going?" "Do you feel better?.". Absolutely love it! Can't wait for my next visit!
I recently discharged a patient from the hospital who needed a less commonly prescribed medication and wanted to ensure the patient would not be without it after leaving the hospital. Spoke directly to the pharmacist-in-charge, Mak, who went out of his way to ensure the patient would receive this drug, even if it meant going somewhere else. Mak, and his team went above and beyond for this patient, as I'm sure he does for all of his clients. Kudos to the entire staff at Skippack Rx. Having interacted with many pharmacists over the years, it is refreshing to speak to another medical professional with such enthusiasm and dedication. Thank you, Mak, for your unwavering commitment to your community!
The best thing about a local pharmacy is the feeling of belonging to a family. Medical things have been crazy lately. Mac and Bonnie have been in our corner through it all. I am so grateful. Its refreshing to be able to call and talk to people who have my family's best interests at heart. Skippack Pharmacy is master of patient-centered care. Thank you.
I have known Mak personally. He is a kind of guy that would go above and beyond to make sure his customers are satisfied. He treats his customers as his own family. Definitely the best pharmacy in the area.
Best customer service I have ever received from any pharmacy I have ever dealt with. They cater to your needs and actually show that they care about you and your illness/injury/etc. I used to go to my local CVS before Skippack. Dealing with large franchises like CVS, was so frustrating that a few times I was forced to not receive my full medication. Something like that would never happen at Skippack Pharmacy. I recommend everyone to try it out, you will not be disappointed!