Skippack Pharmacy is a CLIA-waived professional medical laboratory registered with the Pennsylvania Department of Health. We are currently offering COVID19 testing Monday-Saturday.
- DELIVERY UPDATE: All pre-orders have arrived and can be picked up at Skippack Pharmacy (4118 W Skippack Pike, Skippack, PA 19474)
- All At-Home Test Kits can be picked up at Skippack Pharmacy during business hours **we CANNOT bill your insurance for the test kits & can only provide a receipt (no additional documentation)**
- You do not need to make a pre-order for testing kits as we have a sufficient stock at the pharmacy. If you are interested in purchasing a kit, you can walk into the pharmacy and purchase a kit at the front register during business hours.
- If you do not live local or want to order in advance or order a bulk quantity, you can use this link to purchase & pre-pay for the kits: https://square.link/u/Jj6xPEUC
**Please do not call the pharmacy to see if we can save you a kit as we cannot save the kits for anyone due to limited staffing**
Schedule a COVID-19 Testing Appointment
All COVID19 testing is non-refundable. Please double check the type of test and your appointment date prior to scheduling. All appointments must be made in advance online.
**All TESTING is now happening in the ROCK PARKING LOT on the corner of 73&113 NEXT to Skippack Pharmacy**
Rapid Antigen Test
Rapid Antigen Tests are recommended for patients with one or more COVID-19 symptoms, with onset within the last 5 days. There is no minimum age to get tested (for infants/children, a parent may perform the nasal swab).
- Nasal Swab test | Detects the virus when you are most infectious
- Accepted by most major airlines (mostly domestic travel)
You will receive your Rapid Antigen results within 2 hours. You will be EMAILED results within 2 hours; however, if you do not see an email in your Inbox or Spam folder after 2 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (do not call the pharmacy as our testing team and pharmacy team operate separately – our pharmacy team will have no information for you).
The cost of the Rapid Antigen Test is $55.00 (discounted from $100). $5.00 convenience fee if paying via credit card. We cannot bill your insurance; however, you may attempt to submit to your insurance company afterwards.
RT-PCR Tests allows for a real time observation of the genetic material and quantifies it after each successive round of amplification. RT-PCR tests are recommended and used by the CDC themselves, for detection of Covid-19 and in some cases, for travel.
- Nasal Swab test | Fully integrated, rapid, automated RT-PCR
- Accepted by most major airlines
You will receive your RT-PCR results within 4 hours. You will be EMAILED results within 4 hours; however, if you do not see an email in your Inbox or Spam folder after 4 hours, please email email@example.com (do not call the pharmacy as our testing team and pharmacy team operate separately – our pharmacy team will have no information for you).
The cost of the RT-PCR Test is $170.00 (discounted from $225). $10.00 convenience fee if paying via credit card. We cannot bill your insurance; however, you may attempt to submit to your insurance company afterwards.
Check your destination’s entry requirements – Disclaimer: For the most up to date entry requirements check the country you are planning to visit/transit’s government website for information and updates. Do not book a test without verifying with the country/airline you are flying with.